Fundraising is very important to our charity and without the generosity and support of many charitable foundations, we would not be able to continue with many of our charitable activities and also maintain our building and equipment in good and safe condition.
August - National Lottery £9,883 for youth activities
September - Tesco Tea Bags £1,000 unrestricted funding
- Edward Harvist Trust £3,000 towards new heating and hotwater system
- The Strand Parishes Trust £5,000 towards new heating and hotwater system
- DM Thomas Foundation £2,400 to purchase six new training kayaks
October - BBC Children In Need - £58,000 over three years for special needs activities
- St Giles and William Shelton £7,5000 towards disability/special needs activities
November - London Marathon Trust £10,000 towards new heating and hotwater system
December - London Youth Games 2018 training fund £9,900 from Westminster Sports Development Development Unit.
- Royal Thames Yacht Club £400 towards The Rhona Trust Sailing Trip for two of our youth members who will join the Rona Sailing Project from 26th May until 1st June 2018.
- South Westminster Ward Councillors - £6,800 towards our Monday UpperDecker programme for retired disadvantaged Westminster Residents.
- The Rank Organisation Foundation - £1,000 towards the repalcement cost of Heating and Hot Water Systems
- Octavia Housing Foundation - £5,000 towards our Monday UpperDecker programme for their Westminster residents.
- My Westminster Fund Day - £5,000 (event to be held on 12th Augst 2018
- The London Community Foundation - £5000 towards our Monday UpperDecker programme for Westminster Residents
- The Innholders' Charitable Foundation - £2,000 towards costs of operating our Monday UpperDecker Programme
- Garfield Weston Foundation - £20,000 towards the repairs to our pontoon
- Westminster Amalgamated Charity - £5,000 towards Community OutReach Projects