Director of Westminster Boating Base charity
Salary £40,000 + benefits
Closing date for applications: 6th May 2018
To meet the requirements of this most exciting and fulfilling position, applicants should be able to demonstrate that they meet the following skill and experience requirements:
- Educated to degree level or professional equivalent.
- Have run a business and/or achieved demonstrable success in significant leadership and management roles.
- Strategic vision, sound judgement, adaptability, entrepreneurship, stamina and resilience.
- Inspirational leadership and communication skills, able to work effectively and harmoniously with trustees, staff, supporters, donors and other external organisations and bodies.
- Experience of the charity sector and a natural commitment to the wellbeing of others.
- Established financial management and fundraising skills.
- Highly developed relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office.
Download full information (word file)
A Royal Yachting Association (RYA) & British Canoeing (BC) approved training centre, regulated by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service (AALS).