Open day at WBB!
Fun for all the family at our annual open day showcasing the activities we provide at minimal cost for all in the community. Don't be shy, come along and get involved.
All ages welcome but activities have minimum age requirement and require parental consent.
Children under the age of 10 must be accompanied by an adult.
Who is it for?
- Kayaking / canoeing *
- Sailing *
- Powerboating **
* Minimum age 10 years
** Minimum age 8 years
These activities will have time slots and limited availability.
They must be booked during the advertised registration periods below. All activities will operate on a first come, first served basis.
How to get involved
- Pre-register on this website
- Print consent form and bring it with you on the day (they will also be available to complete on the day). Parental consent is required.
- Upon arrival at our premises, go to the registration area to book onto activities.
What to bring
- A full spare set of clothes inc. shoes for those going on the water.
- A CONSENT FORM (signed by a parent if under the age of 18 years)
- A small padlock to secure your valuables in one of our lockers (optional).
Please note: you will not be able to take part in the activities without the above.
Family Activity Festival is supported by
A Royal Yachting Association (RYA) & British Canoeing (BC) approved training centre, regulated by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service (AALS).