BC Kayak/canoe coaches
Coaches will work alongside existing staff, assisting and running sessions for a broad age range. Operating on the tidal section of the river Thames the ideal candidate will possess:
- UKCC Level 2 (now the “Coach Award”) with 4 Star or moderate water endorsement (now white water kayak leader) or older style qualification BCU Level 3 Inland.
- Up to date first aid, BC membership, safeguarding & protecting children
- Inspirational leadership and communication skills and ability to work with others.
- Experience of the watersports sector and a natural commitment to the wellbeing of others.
- Experience of/interest in powerboating will be an advantage, however, not an essential criteria for this post.
- Highly developed relationship-building and interpersonal skills.
- Successful applicants will be subject to a full DBS advanced disclosure.
How to apply:
Apply online by submitting your CV with a personal statement addressing the specification to Adam White, Chief Instructor:
RYA Powerboat Instructors
Instructors will work alongside existing PBIs to deliver multi-boat courses to students on the tidal section of the river Thames at a busy central London watersports centre.
All applicants will require up-to-date PBI certificate, safeguarding certificate and will undergo a DBS check.
Apply by emailing: Adam White, Chief Instructor
A Royal Yachting Association (RYA) & British Canoeing (BC) approved training centre, regulated by the Adventure Activities Licensing Service (AALS).